Are You Following Along or Leading?
Are you feeling stuck, lost and/or as if you're life is leading you instead of you being in the driver's seat? If so, you're not alone.
These days, more and more, individuals like you are wanting to connect with more meaning in their day-to-day life. And while it can be great to be seeking more meaning, if you don't have a process to follow, it can feel extremely frustrating and keep you feeling as if you're on that treadmill, but going nowhere.
When you are searching for more meaning, but don't have a road-map, you're at the whim of situations, circumstances or other people, rather than being the leader of your own life.
If you resonate with any of the following, then you're in the right place:
- You feel exhausted and unfulfilled, with no energy left for the things you enjoy.
- You know there's more - to be, have, do - but you're not sure how to get there or even exactly what 'it' is
- You can't remember the last time you had a slow day, and you're not sure how to fill it even if you did.
- You say yes to everything, sacrificing your own well-being and balance.
- You feel 'swept away' by situations or circumstance - like you're in the passenger seat instead of the driver's
- You worry that time is slipping away, and you're not sure you'll ever get to do what really matters.
Creating Your Own Mind & Meaning Map
Many of my clients are managers, business owners, and professionals from a wide range of ages, who want to create a life that energizes them and aligns with their values. In some way, they are feeling drained and depleted, struggling to find meaning in day-to-day life.
The good news is that you can create more of what you want. You can connect more and more with the Meaning you're looking for and discover the Mind Habits that support this. This is what I call the Mind & Meaning Map. With this in place, you can discover your own path to fulfillment.
As we are all unique, no road is the same in finding the meaning you're looking for. But there are some common elements. Below, you'll see part of the process in getting your Mind on board to live more of the meaning you're looking for so that you can be the Leader of Your Life.
As someone who spent the first 40+ years of my life searching for meaning, I know what it's like to feel lost and stuck. But through my own journey and 14+ years of coaching clients, I've developed the skills, knowledge and methodology to support you in finding the clarity and direction you're looking for.
Moving Forward One Step at a Time
If you're ready to make a change and start living a more fulfilling life, then I'm here to support you.
I will have the most success supporting clients who:
- Are interested in personal and professional growth no matter where they are on the journey
- Are open to change. They know what they’re doing isn’t working and are ready to make the shifts necessary to get where they want.
- Know they want to make an impact - they want to make a difference in their own life, in the lives of those around them and/or in the world in general
If you’re feeling lost and are ready to take a step to feel more clarity and direction, then let’s talk about it. Taking that first step is key. So please reach out by clicking below and we'll take that first step together.